Troop 92 Hazlet NJ - Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Topics > Eagle Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

high seas adventure trip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjschanck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: high seas adventure trip
    Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 5:12pm
want to throw out an idea Lucas and I have been kicking around. He is interested in doing a trip next summer to the Boy Scout high adventure sea base in the Bahamas. It is a 7 day trip which will be spent, fishing, snorkeling and swimming. They take crews of 6-8 OR 10-12. This trip would be in addition to Yawgoog.I would like to know if any other boys would be interested in something like this. I am going to bring it up with Mr. Norwood in Sept.Let me know what you guys think.
LGS
Jim.Edelman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.Edelman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 10:04pm
Sounds cool.  Do you have any idea of the cost?
tjschanck View Drop Down
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjschanck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 9:54am
yes, I have printed out all the info for several different adventures. Many are offered. They have a 6-8person crew and a 10-12 person crew.It goes from$725(for a full crew) to $966. for the minimum on the smaller crew and from $725-$870 for the larger crew.It is open to all scouts and registered leaders and the boys must be 14 and/or graduated from 8th gr. They require a $100 deposit/scout. It is a fantastic trip and for what they offer during the week you can't beat the $.His cousin has gone on it , and loved it. 
LGS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic